Friday, April 22, 2011

RETURN OF THE GOTHIC FAERIE!

Hehehe
My good friend, Rosie Posie
http://indeedgeeseareawesome.blogspot.com/

Has inspired me to start blogging. I'd forgotten that I already have a blog, so I'll just continue from this one. Hurrah.

I am currently home alone, except for the cat, wishing I had asked Dad to move the TV back upstairs... F*ck it.

The holidays so far have been a total waste, and all I've done is gone to one sleepover, gone shopping, and gone to work. I work at the vet clinic. It's kind of a cool job, even though it's all cleaning, because it involves blood and puppies, but not always at the same time, which is good :D

So, I'm kind of depressed and bored because a lot of my friends are busy doing stuff and my best friend, Finn SmartArseDitchesHisBestFriendToGoOnSomeStupidTripToFranceWhyWouldYouEvenWantToGoThereAnywayItsFullOfFrenchPeople McCauley, has, as his name suggests, ditched me for France. Hurrah. Anyway, I told him to bring me back a mime and a baguette. He said he couldn't get a mime through customs, so I told him to bring me the soul of a mime. Muahaha.

I don't really know what to put in my blog. I'll just have to ramble on and on and on and on and on and then maybe watch some Red Vs Blue and talk about that, or maybe I'll do what Rosie Posie Goose is doing and draw some pictures... hmm....


Hehehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment